Applications for international scholarships have closed, as of August 31, 2015. Scholarship recipients will be notified of their selection by September 10, 2015.
• up to $2,500 to be used towards airfare and hotel accommodations for the Summit
• registration to all Summit sessions
• ground transportation as needed
• an escorted tour of Boston Children’s Hospital
• a meeting with representatives from Boston Children’s International Health Services
Applicants must be a clinician, researcher or investor residing outside of the United States with a confirmed interest in the advancement of pediatric innovation. Proof of interest may be requested to support your application in the form of license documentation and featured work (in press or published).